This article assumes that you have already created an email address. If you do not have an email address created please the instructions here.
- Open Outlook 2010
- Select Add Account under the File menu
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next
- Select Internet email and click Next
- Select IMAP in the dropdown menu and you can obtain your Incoming and Outgoing mail server using this article
- Your User Name and Password is the email address and password you created in cPanel
- Open More Settings and select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Open the Advanced tab and enter the following:
- Incoming server(IMAP) port: 993
- Outgoing server(SMTP) port: 465
- Select SSL for both Use the following type of encrypted connection dropdown menus
- Click OK to close the Internet E-mail Settings
- Click Finish to start using Outlook 2010.